Monday, January 4, 2016

Prayers, please.

I'm not sure anyone reads this blog, but if you happen across it, please do me one huge kindness: pray for my daughter. She's been sick for a few months. We've been through a number of antibiotics, steroid packs, antibiotic shots and she was getting better. Then, we all caught a cold. She was fine for a few days, still a little rumble in her chest but getting better, Then she caught what my son and I had and now she is extremely ill. Another round of oral antibiotics, steroid pack, lots of fluids, airborne, breathing treatments, CPT's, nothing is helping. I'm more scared than I have ever been. I have always known that she would die, they told me that the day she was diagnosed. But with each year that passed I just worried about it less. Oh, don't get me wrong, first thing I do when waking is check her to make sure she is breathing - and I sleep on an air mattress next to her bed just to be there if she needs me at night. She gets sick, I always worry. But she's never been this sick, for this long. I can't seem to get her lungs clear. I could send her to the hospital but the last time was such a nightmare I don't want her to go through that again.
Things have been so hard for us, but I've just always hoped and prayed that she would hang on until we got back on our feet, got a vehicle, a decent place to live. She went through the bad, I wanted her to enjoy some good. We haven't been able to go anywhere together as a family for several years without a car. I'd like to take her to the aquarium again, and Silver Springs, and a million other places, for us to go as a family again, the three of us. I just need her to hang on a little while longer,
So if you read this, please, go light a candle and say a prayer for my Bee. Pray for healing, pray for her to be strong, to keep fighting. Please.

Mark 5:36 Ignoring what they said, Jesus told the synagogue ruler, "Don't be afraid; just believe."


No comments:

Post a Comment